Please recall that the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt, made an order setting a deadline of 31 January 2022 for submission of claims by creditors of the company to the Provisional Liquidator. You can read a copy of the order here.
By virtue of that order, any claim submitted after 31 January 2022 has been excluded from the scheme of repayment of creditors.
Please find below, a link to the list of claims submitted as at 31 January 2022.
We have made some effort to protect individual privacy by obscuring some personal information, but each creditor should still be able to identify himself/herself and confirm that the claim was captured correctly.
PLEASE NOTE AS FOLLOWS:
- This is not the final list of creditors who will be included in the scheme of repayment.
The final list will be published after the auditor has finished the claims’ verification which, from the last progress report he gave, should be sometime in August 2022.
- The amount set against each creditor’s name MAY NOT be the amount to be paid at the end of this winding up as the claims are still being verified by the auditor.
- The final sum to be paid to each creditor will be determined by the sums raised from sale of assets.
- If you submitted your claim before 31 January 2022 but your name was omitted from the list, kindly send an email to [email protected] or call/Whatsapp Ibipribo on +234-803-730-8929 with proof that you submitted your claim before 31 January 2022. Your claim will be included if the proof is satisfactory.
- Calls made or emails/messages sent on weekends or public holidays will not be attended to till the next working day. Calls or messages on this subject to my personal number will not be taken at any time. Please use ONLY the contact details provided at (4) above for any inquiries.
- This is the link to the list: https://ojokoandojoko.com/bfnl-pre-verification-list/
Thank you for your attention.
Emeka D. A. Ojoko ACIArb, ABR, FIDR
Provisional Liquidator of Benignant Forte Nigeria Limited
23 June 2022