OF BENIGNANT FORTE NIGERIA LIMITED (IN LIQUIDATION)
PLEASE READ TO THE END BEFORE ACTING UPON ANY INFORMATION GIVEN HERE. ANY PART OF THIS NOTICE HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE CONTAINS A LINK THAT YOU NEED TO READ. PLEASE CLICK THE BLUE LINKS.
TAKE NOTICE THAT pursuant to Section 590(2) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 2020, a general meeting of all creditors of BENIGNANT FORTE NIGERIA LIMITED (in liquidation) will hold on Saturday, 1 October 2022, at 12:00pm.
- Briefing on the status of repayment to creditors
- Formation of the Committee of Inspection pursuant to Section 637(1) of the Companies & Allied Matters Act 2020.
- Matters arising in the winding-up proceedings in Suit No. FHC/PH/CP/11/2021: Phillip Paul Akor & Anor. v. Benignant Forte Nigeria Limited
- Any other business
Any person interested in raising any other matter under “ANY OTHER BUSINESS” should send notice of such matter by email to [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. If no such notice is received, the matters to be discussed at the meeting shall be restricted to items 1 to 3 in the above agenda.
Due to the need for equal opportunity to all creditors to attend and participate in the meeting, the meeting will hold via ZOOM and will be transmitted live on Benignant Forte Nigeria Limited Facebook and YouTube channels for those who are unable to gain access to the Zoom meeting room.
The registration link for the meeting will be sent to creditors who have already submitted their claims to me by:
- filing their claim in the pending winding up proceedings in Suit No. FHC/PH/CP/11/2021: Phillip Paul Akor & Anor. v. Benignant Forte Nigeria Limited; or
- submitting their claim via the online claims registration portal; or
- delivering their claim to me via any of the other routes stated in the notice we put up on our website, which was taken down after the deadline for claims submission expired;
and have been admitted to the Telegram group opened and maintained by me for disseminating information to all creditors.
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MEETING REGISTRATION LINK, it will be shared in the Telegram group and on our Facebook page before the meeting commences and you can use that to join the meeting once it goes live.
If you have any questions to ask while registering for the meeting, kindly send WhatsApp to Ibipribo on +234-(0)701-989-8748 (SMS/calls should go to him on +234-(0)803-730-8929) or call/Whatsapp/SMS Glory on +234-(0)813-968-6624 (8:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays ONLY).
Please use the above channels of communication on all matters connected to this meeting as I am unable to attend to any personal calls, messages or emails from individual creditors.
I look forward to a productive meeting on 1st October 2022.
Thank you and stay safe.
Emeka D. A. Ojoko, ACIArb, ABR
Provisional Liquidator of Benignant Forte Nigeria Limited
21 September 2022
Leave a Reply